Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've been given an award.. again

Actually 2 more (see icons below). Thanks Liz from Goings on at the Mad Bush Farm.





In likewise fashion, I would like to pass on these awards to the following blogs that I view from time to time:

Astropixie - "Things and Stuff Astronomy and Life"

Goosepark - Some beautiful flax weaving and details about geese rearing

Tiny Mantras - For all things astronomical, great links

Farmlet - blog about small farm life also in NZ

Nite Sky Girl - cool astronomy blog

4 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Bridget. Blogger has been doing some very strange things. This post appeared as being the current post on my blog then it vanished!!!! Great you've been able to pass those wonderful awards onto your favourite blogs too.

Take care
Liz PS That last post you put sounds very very yummy!!!

Cabbage Tree Farm said...

Hi Liz
Yes I couldn't see the post for a while there. All seems OK now.

Jacqui said...

Hi Bridget, thanks for your comments. I did enjoy spending some time looking at your blog, so did my partner. He read the hunting section and I read some of your more recent posts. Sorry not to have left a comment. I'm still very new to this blogging and do not really know what is expected of me or considered polite.
Jacqui

Cabbage Tree Farm said...

Hi Jacqui
Glad you enjoy my blog.
No worries re. leaving a comment, that's only if you feel you want to.